Chef des cuisines
- Born in Shizuoka, Japan
- Apprenticeship in traditional Japanese cuisine establishments in Shizuoka, Tokushima and Kyoto
- November 1999
- Opens kaiseki restaurant “Shunkashuto Hanamikoji” inShizuoka
- July 2003
- Opens kaiseki restaurant “Ginza Kojyu” in Tokyo
- Novembre 2007
- Ginza Kojyu awarded 3 stars in the first Japanese edition of the Michelin Guide – rating confirmed every year since
- August 2011
- Opens kaiseki restaurant “Ginza Okuda” in Tokyo
- November 2011
- Ginza Okuda awarded 2 stars by the Michelin Guide – rating confirmed every year since
- September 2013
- Opens OKUDA -Paris- in Paris, France.
- September 2014
- Opens Le SUSHI OKUDA in Paris, France.
- November 2017
- Opens OKUDA -New York- in New York, USA.
- PUBLISHED BOOK
- “Sekai de ichiban chiisana mitsuboshi resutoran” by Poplar 1,300yen.
- “Yaku” 焼く: 日本料理 素材別炭火焼きの技法 by Shibatashoten 3,200 yen.
- “Hontou ni Oishiku Tsukureru Washiyoku” by Sekai Bunka Publishing 1,500yen.
- *Tax not included
- Born in Funabashi, Chiba
- Joined a famous ryotei restaurant in Tokyo and began his apprenticeship.
- After successfully working at several restaurants, he joined Ginza KoJyu.
- Appointed as head chef at Ginza KoJyu
- Joins Ginza Okuda and appointed as head chef